Followers

Thursday 28 July 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi guys!
I'm here with a quick post to share my DT card for our new challenge at Time Out where we have a fabulous photo inspiration for you. Our sponsor is Varada Sharma and I've used her stunning Stargazer digital stamp image in my card! I've colored the image with Copics mimicking the sunset colors of our photo. 


Please head on over to out challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of DT inspiration! Do play along for a chance to be called to guest design for us: this time the always so inspiring Deepti A is our GD and we love the silhouette card she made for us! 

I'd like to join: 

Thank you for popping by!




 

2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh Nonni, this really is special! Stargazers are among my very favorite flowers. This image is really beautiful and you have worked your magic with it so wonderfully.

Cindy C. said...

So beautiful!