Followers

Thursday 16 June 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at Time Out where we challenge you with a theme Tropical!


Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of DT inspiration!

I combined several products in making this card. The parrot is by Altenew and I colored it with Copics. The gold heat embossed background is made with a Uniko stamp and the sentiment, white heat embossed on vellum, comes from SSS. Hope you like and thank you for popping by! I look forward seeing what you'll create for us!

I'd like to join:
We Love Stamping UK: Anything stamped


 

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a stunning bird! The colors are so tropical and fun. I also love the circle vellum panel. Great design!
- Shauna

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful combination of elements to create this fabulous card, Nonni. Love that bird! It looks so great on the vellum and that embossed background is the perfect backdrop.