Followers

Thursday 21 April 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
I'm here with a super quick post to show you my DT card for our new 'Spring' challenge at Time Out! Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details including prize information and fabulous inspiration from our GD and regular designers! 


In my card I've used flower dies by Altenew -they came as a freebie with a crafting magazine already a couple of years ago! I still can't decide if the layout is a fail or not... I was sort of winging it lol. A bit dangerous to glue things down before you are absolutely sure what you want to do!! 

Please head on over to the challenge blog and I hope to see you joining us! 



 

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

OH I think this is perfection Nonni! Lovely!

Kim Heggins said...

This is over the top amazing, just love your beautiful daffodils!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

In my humble opinion, this design could not be further from a fail. I love the way it moves from the bottom lrft up. Love the colors you used for the dafs... it's fabulous.

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely a winning design, Nonni! Such a gorgeous die set for a 'freebie!'
=]