Followers

Thursday 27 January 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!

 


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for our new challenge at Time Out where we are Inspired by Words:


I obviously went with flowers in the garden. :) I used Altenew Craft Your Life Project Kit: Seasonal Blooms (stencil and die from the kit) in creating my card. I've stenciled the image with the three stencils that come in the set, then copic colored them, and then added pencil details. This was a pretty long project but I do like the end result! The background is blue card stock stenciled with a Marianne Design stencil -I think the stencil is supposed to create an ocean but I tried to create a cloudy sky with it. :) Sentiment is from the same Altenew set. 

Make sure to head on over to out challenge blog for more DT inspiration and all the challenge and prize details. Our guest designer this time is Nancy with a beautiful card with several layers -don't miss it or any of the fun! 


7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Such beautiful warm colours! And as always so beautifully coloured! Looking forward to spring today (it's raining and gray here)... Hugs, Gerrina

Pia S said...

I admire your coloring here, very impressive!

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Nonni! I love the fact that you went back and did your own shading! A true artist! Thanks for having me as a guest at Time Out, I appreciate it!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning creation Nonni!

Dotty Jo said...

Your colouring is always fabulous, Nonni, Jo x

Vee Cassidy said...

A gorgeous card with lovely colours. V xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

You know I am a huge fan of your work, especially your coloring skills! This is fantastic, Nonni. The color is so rich. I love the white of the floral piece against the blue background. Just beautiful!