Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2021

December Waffle Flower Challenge

 


Hi friends!
I'm here with a super quick post to share a card I made for the December challenge at Waffle Flower blog. This challenge is all about winter birthdays and the timing was perfect -I needed a card for my crafting buddy Milla , she celebrated her birthday on the 15th. All sorts of Christmas preparations have taken up my time so that I'm sharing my card here only now... But better late than never and at least the challenge is still running lol! So, I'm inspired of the theme of the first week of the challenge although the third week is already running. :) I'm using WF poinsettia stamps and dies along with a sentiment from another floral set. I've colored the images with a combination of Copics and Altenew markers. The background die is by Catherine Pooler and the oval is by SSS if I remember right. Hope you like and thank you so much for popping by! Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating! xxx




1 comment:

JoAnn said...

The poinsettias make a very pretty birthday card. Great coloring also. TFS