Followers

Monday 1 November 2021

New Challenge at AAA Birthday Card Challeges!


Hi friends!

This autumn is just flying by and we are already at November!!! The first month of the month means that we have a new month long challenge beginning for you at AAA Birthday and this time we want to see birthday cards with animals! My penguins are technically birds hmmm... But part of the animal kingdom, right? :) Please head on over to our challenge blog for more DT inspiration and all the challenge details. 



In my mini slimline card I've created a little CAS scene -apart from the added die cut heart embellies the card front is all one layer. This simple color palette is quite pleasing to the eye I think!

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you playing along in our challenge! 



 

4 comments:

Jane said...

The penguins are brilliant, such a funky and quirky look.

Pia S said...

An adorable image and I love the effect of the circle shaped sentiment. Yes, I agree, it's pleasing to the eye.

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love those regal looking penguins, fab card

Valérie said...

Adorable penguins! xx Valérie