Followers

Monday 4 October 2021

New challenge at AAA Birthday Card Challenges!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at AAA Birthday Card Challenges where in the month of October we want to see you make slimline birthday cards! Alex Syberia is our sponsor in this challenge and many DT members are playing with her amazing digis and cut files. All the challenge and prize details along with lots of DT inspiration HERE!


I used an Alex Syberia image called Autumn Bouquet as my focal point and colored it in with Copics and Altenew markers. I added lots of shine from Stickles and Wink of Stella! Some of my coloring did not really please my eye so I decided to add some die cut maple leaves (die by Poppystamps if I remember right!) to hide my errors lol! The background is inked after some simple masking and I've also splattered paint and added some gems. Hope you like and thanks for popping by! I look forward seeing you playing along! 

I'd like to play along:



 

4 comments:

Jane said...

Perfect for an Autumn birthday, love your card design!

Cardsbymaaike said...

well it must be autumn, such a topical and fabulous slimline card, well done

brenda said...

A super card in the rich Autumnal colours, perfect for our October theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque, many thanks for joining us.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Brilliant colouring on your pumpkin, amazing colours too. Love your splattered background. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love Chocolate Baroque this month xx