Followers

Thursday 28 January 2021

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
We have a new Inspired by Words challenge for you at Time Out and this is the quote:


I was inspired by the words "she" and the concept of dreaming -the lovely lade in my Waffle Flower stamp certainly looks to be dreaming! Remember you can be inspired by the whole quote or just choose one word/some words for your inspiration. The winner of our challenge gets to guest design in a future challenge and wins a prize from our sponsor Newton's Nook -all challenge details in the challenge blog!  This time our GD is Bobby, one of our regular players and a super card maker!

In addition to the Waffle Flower stamps I used a Catherine Pooler background stamp in my card. Love the way these products combined! I stamped the background stamp with clear versafine ink for a monochrome look. The flower is colored with Copics and I simply decorated the card with a couple of sequins. Using this Waffle Flower stamp always makes me smile and makes me happy -I think I've never made a card I would not be happy with using this stamp! 

I'd like to play along at:
Stamping Sensations: Favorite Stamp 

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you playing along at Time Out!



 

8 comments:

Gerrina said...

Good to see that your thoughts took a different path! And as always, a beautiful coloured card! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

I love that background and I need I say what amazing colouring! But when I spotted the Lady in the middle I went to she had too many wines...not dreaming! Either way she is happy!! And I love you took this take on the challenge, it allows our players to really get how just 1 word can be used-thank you x

Bonnie said...

Love your use of blues and the motion the bg gives. Your are right about never not liking anything with this flower.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Sandy's comment about the lady in the flower just cracked me ip. In any case, I love where your creative mind went with the quote. Your card is gorgeous, as always. Your coloring always bowls me over.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! It's a wonderful card, such beautiful design for that stamp and fabulous colouring on it!!! Love the vibrancy and the movement of the whole scene, even if she sleep! :)
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!!

Dora said...

What a beautiful colouring. Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping sensations.

Mervi said...

Upea kortti ja mahtavat vahvat värit!
Kiitos kun olit mukana We Love Chocolate Baroque haasteessa;-))m

Vicky Hayes said...

I love, love, LOVE this Nonni! Of course I saw it and thought, what a beautiful flower, and then had to do a double take! Such a lovely idea and beautifully made. Vicky x