Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Guest Designing at Create a Smile Stamps Challenge!



Hi friends!
I have the great pleasure to be guest designing at the current Create a Smile Stamps Challenge where we dare you to create a smile by creating a project using the sketch above! Create a Smile stamps do need to be the focal point of your creation. I've used a fun set called In Bloom.

Along with the sketch my card was heavily inspired by the Day 6 Lesson at Spring Card Camp 2 at Online Card Classes, "Creative Color Blocking". I decided to use pastel colored card stock (the card stock has a soft water color look, it's not completely "flat" in color) and combine that with black stamping. I quite like how this turned out! The simple heat embossed sentiment is by Altenew. I used my Misti for stamping the panels -very easy and fast! Hope you like and thanks for popping by. 

If you own some Create a Smile stamps, don't hesitate to play along in the challenge -if you don't know this inspiring company yet, check out their amazing store and the incredibly cheap flatrate worldwide shipping!! 

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!!

Marina said...

Love this design!