Followers

Saturday 29 June 2019

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
We have a new challenge at Inkspirational and this time I've chosen the challenge topic... It is to use 3 or 5 of something in your project. 


I've used 3 stamped, colored and die cut Altenew flower images. I tried to create a very simple layout with "flow". You'll find plenty of inspiration in our challenge blog from our design team and our talented guest designer Milla

Sorry for the short post, I'm off to travels and need to pack! :) Lol! 

5 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful 3 flowers and sequins, Nonni. TFS and have a fun time on your travels. Hugs..

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful card!!!

Marina said...

Great design - the way you've done the aperture with the flowers - and a really pretty card.

Anila Dikay said...

That's a beautiful card. I love the layout of the card.

Pia S said...

You’ve indeed succeeded making a design with a flow. I do like the addition of the yellow from the cut out circle part too. It’s a beautiful and elegant design.