Followers

Saturday 20 October 2018

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!
For the next fortnight at Inkspirational we'd like you to use vellum in your projects! My sample is super simple and maybe the easiest way to use vellum ever but our DT has plenty of more complex inspiration for you in our challenge blog! Our guest designer this time is the talented Wei. Play along and one day you could be invited to guest design as well!

I've colored in a Winnie and Walter rose image with Copics. I had the pre-stamped and heat embossed Hero Arts sentiment on vellum ready in my stash... And I decided to use if tor this card. The gold looked a bit "lonely" so I added lots of pen detail to roses with two shades of metallic gel pens to bring more gold to the card. That's really all there is to this card... Super simple!

I hope to see you joining us! 




12 comments:

Marina said...

Simple, but it looks gorgeous, as do the beautiful pink flowers,

sandie said...

what amazing colouring and love the mix of colours with the touches of sparkle-wonderful card x

Anila Dikay said...

Such a Gorgeous card. Lovely colouring

Pia S said...

Simple but super impressive design! If I may I’d love to CASE it at some point. The golden dots is a nice touch and make it appear sparkly.

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Nonni! Jo x

Shauna said...

Love these gorgeous roses and the vellum feature with the sentiment! I particularly like how the gold embossing stands out.

Sorry I am so slow to get back to you. October has been a crazy month for me. Write soon!

- Shauna

Anita in France said...

Your colouring on those roses is beautiful, Nonni, especially with the metallic touches ... so pleased you used the vellum sentiment panel ... it allows us to enjoy every little bit of that fabulous floral background through it! Hugs, Anita :)

Kylie said...

Such a stunning design, Nonni. I love your coloured roses and the embossed sentiment on vellum is perfect! xx

Darnell said...

Spectacular, Nonni! Your roses look like they are made from spun sugar and your gold vellum sediment is perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

Swooning over your gorgeous roses, Nonni - and how lovely your use of vellum! Stunning card!
hugs~c
PS. Sorry for late commenting; still having blogger issues...not to mention being busy/disorganized. Sheesh! Hugs!

Linby said...

wow - this is stunning, a beautiful card.

Marlena M. said...

I zoomed in to see the gold detailing~such a pretty way to let the gold socialize~ha! ;) Lovely, sophisticated design Nonni~