Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Paper Smooches August GD Search Card #2


Hi guys!
Here's my second entry to Paper Smooches August Guest Designer Search. I've used a fun, fun set called Woofers and Tweeters and created a little "gift giving scene" with a storybook die my friend Marina cut for me with her Silhouette.  I also have to thank Milla for the beautiful sentiment die cuts! 

All the coloring is done with Copics, also for the sentiment die cut. Love the way that turned out! In addition to the stamps, storybook and sentiment dies I've also used patterned paper, SSS curved edges dies + a grass die (manufacturer forgotten, maybe Marianne Designs, maybe not!) + a tiny bow die that once came with a crafting magazine. This miniature die is really one of my faves, I use it very often! The sky is sponged with light blue ink and I've added texture to it with a Prima background stamp -maybe if you enlarge the photo, you'll see it better.

I've used the Woofers and Tweeters set before also and below is my favorite card I've made with it -well, this far -I think today's card is my new favorite!  Click here for the info of the card below with mirror stamping. 


Thanks for popping by and good luck to us all applying as GD for Paper Smooches! 


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhh...these are so so adorable! Love them Nonie!

Lynn said...

Nonni :)

Gerrina said...

Such fun cards! And the second is so sweet aswell! Hugs, Gerrina

Pia S said...

I remember seeing your second card and finding it really cute. I'll be on the look out for these images. At my work there are so many dog owners and lovers I think they'd be a hit when making cards for them. Your new doggie card is quite different from your first, I'm not sure which is my favorite, they're both great, but you made great choices of stamps for your new one, great layout!