Followers

Saturday 29 July 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!

 Hi there!

I'm here with my DT card for Inkspirational Challenges, where we want you to use stencils during the next fortnight! There's an optional twist to use layereing stencils too. All details and lots of more inspiration in our blog HERE.


The background stencil I've used comes from Pinkfresh. I thought it had a feel of a christmassy table cloth so I combined it with a holly stamp by Hero Arts. The sentiment comes from the same HA set. The image is colored with Copics and I also added white gel pen and Stickled for the berries. White paint splatter finishes off the card -I seem to be addicted to it. :)

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us!



3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Oh, I'm lovin' that big red plaid stenciling Nonni! Its the perfect background for your beautiful holly leaves - love the blended Copic coloring on them and the white splatter! Julia xx

Marina said...

What a lovely card and the stencilled background is very bright and crisp. I love the way your splatters bring together the background and the Holly image.

cm said...

Nonni, you already know how much I love your card, but had to let you know once again: I LOVE this! The fresh, crisp stenciled background is perfect for your holly sprigs. Stunning!
hugs~c