Followers

Thursday 6 July 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hello friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out Challenges where we have a fun fairytale quote for your inspiration! You can be inspired by the whole quote or choose just one word/ some words for your starting point. 

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." ~ Albert Einstein.


I used stamps by our wonderful sponsor AALL & Create for my card. I did some simple masking to create my scene and after stamping and sponging some blue ink to the background I colored the images with Copics and pencils. I finished the card with some gold paint splatters. Hope you like and I hope to see you joining us!




 

6 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just fantastic Nonni. I really shows off your mad coloring skills. Love the way you combined the images, and the spatters are the perfect finishing touch.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so beautiful, Nonni!! I really love how you have used the masking. Hugsxx

Bobby said...

Your card is very dramatic with the black raven accented with the colorful flowers, Nonni. It brought to mind Edgar Allen Poe. Not exactly fairy tales but good reading just the same.

Marina said...

I love that this is recognisably your style,but with the great big twist of the steampunk raven . It looks fabulous!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Spectacular card Nonni! I love all the splatter too:)

Kate said...

Magic mirror on the wall, I know who's the handsomest of them all! Your dashing crow looks amazing Nonni, and your blooms are just gorgeous! Hugs, Kate!