Followers

Sunday 2 July 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is a fun one: Christmas in July! If you haven't begun with your X mas cards for 2023 yet... Now is the time! Summer can also be a busy time so creating something CAS as I've done here could be a good option. I've used a Hero Arts stamp set foe the leaf image and sentiment, both heat embossed with gold powder. I've then added quick coloring to the leaves with colored pencils. This card took under 30 mins to make and I quite like the simple, easy to mail design! I hope to see you joining us! 




 

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

You remind me of how much I love GREEN. This is lovely Nonni~

cm said...

Nonni, that single sprig and sentiment, embossed in gold and set on a green panel, makes for a stylish, elegant Christmas card. Swooning!
Hugs~c