Followers

Sunday 23 July 2023

Card for Time Out Challenges!


Hi friends!

I'm sorry to be a couple of days late with my DT card for Time Out... I was away from home and couldn't upload my card before leaving. Anyway -now I'm back and here's what I made! :) 

For the next fortnight we are inspired by this photo:


I was inspired by several things in the photo:

-color scheme
-font style in in the sentiments
-a golden bird
-"holes" in the storage wall

Can you spot all the that in my card? :)
I've used dies from Lawn Fawn and Simon Says (for the sentiment) 

Do head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration. 






 

4 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, Nonni! What a wonderful take. I love the colors you pulled especially that bit of gold on the bird. Hope you had a great getaway. xx

Bobby said...

I love your cute pink and white birdhouse, Nonni, and the little gold bird is a wonderful way to add gold accents.

My Paper Epiphany said...

I can definitely see how you were inspired! A stunning creation with lots of pretty elements!

Kate said...

Sooo pretty with all the pink and those pastel flowers are gorgeous! That gold bird is ever so elegant and the sentiment is perfectly placed. Love it! Hugs, Kate!