Followers

Thursday 3 August 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi guys!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out Challenges where we have a fun monochromatic challenge for you!



In my card I've used a digital stamp Mini Floral Slimline Wishes by our sponsor Varada Sharma. I've colored the image with various shades of green Copics and used Altenew inks for shading the background. We have two prizes for crabs this week so I highly recommend you play along! All challenge details along with lots of DT inspiration HERE

I hope to see you playing along!

 

5 comments:

Kate said...

Your skill at shading has really brought these magnificent blooms to life NonnI! Simply exquisite!!! Hugs, Kate!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

you sure are a coloring acicianado, Nonni. This is so beautifully done. Love the white accents and the placement of the sentiment.

Marlena M. said...

You make me want to change up my fave blue for green! This is stunning Nonni~

Bobby said...

This is stunning, Nonni. What a fantastic job of coloring the flowers and the shades of green are so eye-catching.

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... this is my third time back to look at your spectacular card! The coloring is amazing. Just fab!