Followers

Thursday 30 June 2016

New Challenge at TIME OUT!




Hi everyone!
The next fortnight at TIME OUT we are CASEing a fabulous card artist, Therese Calvrid from Lost in Paper. Above you'll see the beautiful card she made for us to CASE. Aren't those water color stripes, vellum, white heat embossed sentiment and flowers just amazing? All those things inspired my card. As always we allow "own twists" at TIME OUT so my twist is a completely different color palette. I just love the bright, happy look of my card and I hope Therese will like it too! The flower stamp comes from Paper Smooches and I used Copics for coloring. The water color stripes I made with a yellow Zig marker and water using also washi tape as masks creating the pattern. 

I hope to see you playing along. Our DT and guest designer Brigit have made very inspiring cards for you, don't miss them. click here !

6 comments:

Loll said...

LOVE your bright and cheerful card Nonni. Those yellow stripes are a great background for your beautiful flower spray. Your copic colouring is fantastic. And I love the vellum sentiment banner. Fabulous card and a great take on Therese's inspiration. xx

lostinpaper said...

So so sweet Nonni! Those vertical stripes rock, I rarely make my stripes vertical and I don't know why that is... Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Gerrina said...

Fresh, sunny and so beautiful! Hope you have a relaxing vacation! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

This is such a sunny happy card, it makes me smile so much. Tha is some fabulous masking and I had no idea that was using zig markers, they came out so well, looks like they have been stamped. I am in awe of your colouring and adore the placement of your enamel dots....one of my fab cards of yours to date x

Lynn said...

Love your coloring Nonni. It is so soft and absolutely beautiful.

Anita in France said...

Those sweet, whimsical blooms are gorgeous against the sunny yellow stripes, Nonni ... such a wonderfully happy card! Hugs, Anita :)