Followers

Saturday 18 June 2016

New Challenge at Inspirational


Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at Inspirational and here's our theme:


I used a lot of masking in creating this cute card with Lawn Fawn critters. All stamps are individual so the masking did take some time but I love the way this turned out! My coloring is done with Copics and the bg is sponged with DI:s. This went for my godson for for 2nd birthday. :)

I hope you'll head on over to the challenge blog now and have a look what the other design team members made! Our guest designer this time is Lisa with a very vivid card, don't miss it!




10 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this adorable scene you've created Nonni!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! Love your coloring too! Just FYI the link on the inkspirational page took me to your old blog... I found you though!

sandie said...

Yes, it did go to your old blog, I guess you added before you changes blogs...still got here! This is amazing masking. It must have taken so long to do but I can see you had a lot of fun creating this sweet scene and amazing colour, I really like the depth you created with the Browns x

Nonni said...

Thanks for letting me know, I've changed the link now! xxx

Nonni said...

These are the stamps you gave me hon! :) xxx

Marina said...

I think I saw this irl? Anyway, the scene is fabulous, skillful masking and colouring.

cm said...

Your forest critters are absolutely darling, Nonni; amazing masking and outstanding colouring! Your godson will adore this, as do I!
Hugs~c

Kim M said...

Outstanding masking, Nonni! Your colouring is fab as usual too. Love this adorable card! :-)

Donna said...

This card has a lovely feel to it. The soft colouring is just gorgeous :)

Joyce said...

What a darling scene. Perfectly colored and the masking adds such depth.