Followers

Thursday 23 May 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hello friends!
We are back with a new challenge at Time Out Challenges and this time we challenge you to be Magical! 

There's many many ways how to interpret this challenge. Our DT and guest designer Carol have made fabulous samples for you -don't miss them or any of the challenge details, click HERE

The winner of our challenge gets called to guest design in a future challenge and also wins a generous $25 gift card to Picket Fence Studios


I was in need of a card for a new baby... I don't often make baby cards and don't really have stamps and dies that are specifically for babies... But I think this unicorn stamp from Avery Elle worked quite well (and unicorns are certainly magical too!). I combined it with some patterned paper from my stash and gave the image some color with Copics and LOTS of sparkle with Stickles. Love how it turned out! I've had this arch die from Spellbinders for some months now and I seem to use it every second card that I make... I really love it! 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you playing along at Time Out!



 

8 comments:

Kate said...

A wonderful scene Nonni and a fabulously magical unicorn (love his coloured hooves)! Such a perfect use of background paper too! I too am loving this nested arch die you've been using lately ... I can feel a shopping expedition coming on! Hugs, Kate!

Carol said...

What a sweet baby card...the soft colors and sparkle. The parents will love its magical theme like the little miracle that their baby is to them.

Greta said...

Absolutely adorable baby card, Nonni! That darling unicorn looks like a baby toy to me! And the sweet printed paper was the perfect choice!

Bobby said...

I think this is a delightful baby card, Nonni. It's so sweet and colorful.

Inkami said...

Adorable design with this sweet unicorn!

ElizStewart said...

Nonni! Hope your summer is off to a good start! Absolutely loving your unicorn. Just adorable.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I could swear that I stopped by to tell you how much I love your adorable Unicorn... Well, I do. Love the hearts background and your sweet little unicorn jumping over the rainbow on that wonderful dome-shaped panel.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww, so so cute, Nonni!! I love everything about your card, the pattern paper, the arch shaped panel with this cute unicorn. Awesome card. Hugsxx