Followers

Thursday 6 June 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm back with a quick post to share my DT card for the new challenge at Time Out. 

It's time for one of our Inspired by Words challenges. You can be inspired by the whole quote or just choose one words/some words from it as your starting point. 

The quote is:

 “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”– Henri Matisse

I have used Altenew  Deco Cover die setVersatile Greetings die set and Decorative Florals 3d embossing folder in creating my card. I used acetate as my card base to really showcase the delicate frame. The florals are embossed on gold card stock and I then gently wiped white pigment ink on top. I set the ink by heat embossing it with clear sparkly powder. This card is very glitzy! Is that even a word lol! 

I hope to see you joining us! 


 

8 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is UNREAL! I LOVE the gold! How elegant!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--jaw dropping gorgeous! I would never have thought to heat emboss on gold cardstock, but you've made me want to try it, Nonni! One of the most beautiful cards ever!

KathyA. said...

Just stopping by from the new challeng post... and I agree with Greta. Your card truly is "jaw-dropping gorgeous!" TFS! I especially appreciate that you shared instructions because I think I have everything to CASE your card. So I hope to try it in the near future. Maybe even for this word challenge. So... thanks again for sharing your creativity with us! Kathy A (aka myasperations)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Holy smoke, Nonni! This is over the top fabulous! I love everything about it.

Helen said...

Simply stunning Nonni! I love this gorgeous creation. So elegant with that extra something!! I hope you have a good week. :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

You have really excelled with this stunning card Nonni!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is simply Gorgeous, Nonni!! I really love how beautifully you have used Gold card stock. I could never dare to do so. The edge dies is so beautiful. Love this card. Hugsxx

Julia Aston said...

Oh this is SO beautiful in the gold Nonni! Love the die cut framing and that beautiful floral brushed over with white to accent the raised bits! Julia xx