Followers

Saturday 4 May 2024

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Inkspirational! Our challenge for the next fortnight is "Seasonal". That means we want you to either choose an occasion related to a Season (like winter/Christmas) or use images specifically related to some season. 

I have chosen Summer as my season and sunflowers as my specific image. Sunflowers are wonderful in late summer... many Finns grow them all the way from seeds and yet they become huge and bloom amazing come July/August! 

. I colored in a Waffle Flower classic image, Sunflower Love, with Copics and Altenew pencils. I've die cut it with matching dies and created a card layout with patterned paper and some scraps from my scraps box. The white panel is heat embossed with a background stamp by the Ton with white pearl powder. I heat embossed a white sentiment (by Altenew) to the grey circle. I always get so happy when I'm able to use elements from my scraps box lol!

I'd like to join:
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: Anything Floral Goes




 

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Sunflowers are some of my favorite flowers and I love them in both the Summer and Autumn. This is such a stunning image and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges

Julia Aston said...

I just love the patterns on your two background panels Nonni - the perfect backdrop for you gorgeous sunflowers - so beautifully colored! Julia xx

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL work Nonni!