Followers

Thursday 23 November 2023

New Challenge + DT Call at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for our new challenge at Time Out. This challenge doubles as a DT Call so make sure to check out all the details in our challenge blog HERE! Lots of wonderful inspiration from our talented guest designer Jennifer and our design team there too. 

The challenge for the next fortnight is nice an easy Winter/Holiday!


I made a card focusing on stunning Pinpoint dies from our sponsor Birch Press Design. These dies have such a unique look! I instantly knew I wanted to make a shaker card. I love shaker cards, but I usually tend to have some shaker bits flying out even after all the taping and reassuring... and I get frustrated... But I think this time this is pretty sturdy lol! I do not know if I have courage to send it in mail though. :) 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 





 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Stunning Nonni! what a stunning aperture and background! And I can’t wait to see the twofer you’ll make with the pretty snowflake that made this aperture!! Love the gold sequins and sentiment - really elegant!! Hugs, Kate!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so pretty, Nonni! I love the circles juxtaposed with the snowflake design inside the die cut. Who doesn't love a shaker! And I love that it is all white and gold. Wonderful card.

Bobby said...

Both pinprick dies add so much texture and interest to your card, Nonni. I love the soft blue with the white shaker bits and gold sentiment.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Gorgeous card, Nonni. Love the shaker element.. so christmasy. Hugsxx