Followers

Saturday 25 November 2023

Inkspirational Challenges Reminder!


Hi friends!

I'm here with a fun summery card for Inkspirational where our current challenge is "Seasonal"!



 Christmas/Holiday would have ben the obvious season to choose... But I wanted to play with a Marianne Design kit that I had recently purchased so my season is summer! :) These are older stamps and dies but new to me. I absolutely love the flip flops! The paper I used is a freebie from Dreamflare Studios (free with purchase). I've added extra dimension and detail to the background by dry embossing it with a Spellbinders folder that creates a fabric like texture.  

This project came together very fast. The frame die fits the stamped image perfectly and the other die cuts easily found their places as embellishments... A nice and quick card! 

I look forward seeing what you'll create for our challenge! Lots of DT inspiration -and an inspiring gallery- in the challenge blog! xx

 

2 comments:

Marina said...

This card is a ray of sunshine! I love those min glasses and flip flops and the marbled look of the background.

Julia Aston said...

I just LOVE the blue and gold colors on this Nonni! as well as the cute flips and sunglasses - a wonderful summer card! Julia xx