Followers

Thursday 9 November 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!


 Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out! The next fortnight we are inspired by a fabulous purse created by our former DT member Kim who also runs an Etsy shop Running Stitch Design . The winner of this challenge will receive this purse as a prize! Wonderful, right?!? I do hope to see you playing along! 



I was inspired by the two toned poppies and the "patterned paper feel" of the fabric. My background paper is more blue than Kim's fabric, I'm totally in love with hers... But I didn't have a perfect match so this had to do! The poppy stamp is by Waffle Flower. Sentiments by Pinkfresh Studio. I've colored the flower with both pink and red petals but it's not very obvious in the photo -taking photos in natural light in Finland in November (and December, January, February and March lol!!) is not the easiest. :) 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you playing along! Lots of more DT inspiration and all the challenge details in our challenge blog HERE




3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so beautiful, Nonni. I love the patterned paper you chose - it's perfect. Your poppy is so expertly colored, as always!

Kate said...

This gorgeous poppy looks amazing Nonni! Great choice of background paper ad sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

Bobby said...

I had to look close to see there were little flowers in the paper and they are a great representation of the ones on the bag, Your poppy is a beautiful accent, Nonni.