Followers

Thursday 14 September 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!

Hi friends!

It's time for a new challenge at Time Out and this time it's a beautiful fall and nature inspired photo inspiration challenge!



I was inspired by the fall colours, leaves and the row boat! I used my Altenew row boat die along with leaves from Memory box. I haven't used colored card stock but have inked all the parts (also the sentiment strip) with various Altenew or Distress inks to create my fall color palette. I love the softer look that inked die cuts have in comparison with when you die colored card... But of course you don't always have time for inking and then the colored card is very good too! :) Sentiment stamp is by Altenew as well.

The background is made with smooshing some Distress ink and then stamping on top with the same ink using a Marianne Design splatter stamp. I did splatter some gold and white ink too!

I hope to see you joining us! All the challenge details can be found HERE. Make sure to check out the beautiful inspiration from our guest designer Trina and from the whole team! 




5 comments:

Trina P. said...

Beautiful! Perfect time to use the row boat die. Your inking is gorgeous. I prefer to ink white die-cuts over coloured cardstock, too.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This boat was the perfect choice. I have had it in my cart several times! Love the colors you used, the placement of the leaves, the gold spatters. It is absolutely fabulous!

Bobby said...

It's like that row boat die was made for this challenge, Nonni. Or was it the other way around? I agree with the softness of inked die cuts and the colors you used add wonderful light and shadow. Perfect sentiment too.

Kate said...

Love that row boat! The ink blending really does give a wonderful depth to the die cuts doesn't it. Love your "lake" background and the falling leaves too and what a great sentiment! Hugs, Kate!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so Creative, Nonni.. I love the idea and it came out so Gorgeous... I love it totally. Hugsxx