Followers

Monday 25 September 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!

Very sorry this post is two days late... I've been a total airhead! At least my card was in the challenge post of Inkspirational in time lol. Anyway -on Saturday we began with a new challenge at Ink and it's a fun and easy Clean and Simple. There's an option to be inspired by movies! 

I decided to concentrate on making my Christmas card stash bigger and created a two for one CAS card design using a large background stamp. All I've done is that I heat embossed the image with copper powder on navy card, cut the image in two parts with a shaped die and adhered the panels to card bases. The sentiment is heat embossed with same copper powder. Let me know what you think! 

I hope to see you playing along at Ink! Here's a little reminder of Clean and Simple guidelines:

✅ One main focal point
✅ Lots of OPEN space (doesn't 'have' to be white)
✅ Minimal Layers
✅ Minimal Embellishments

Happy crafting!


 

5 comments:

cm said...

OHMYSTARS! Nonni, your cards are gorgeous! Copper and navy is a lovely combination. Bonus in getting two dazzling delights from one stamp. WOW! Inspired and inspiring!
hugs~carol

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... this is gorgeous! The bronze on black is a wowzer, and your design just fabulous. LOVE IT.

Pia S said...

This is so elegant with the gold on the dqark background, and I love your concept of making two cards in one go with this design!

JulieP said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Marina said...

Lovely rich colours and, although it's quite a trad Christmas look, the curve gives it a contemporary twist.