Followers

Saturday 2 September 2023

Inkspirational Challenges Reminder!




Hi friends!

I'm here to remind you about our current challenge at Inkspirational! We are inviting you to draw inspiration from CLOTHING, in general, or an article of clothing from your CLOSET. Whatever you choose -   fashionable outfits, laundry baskets of clothes, baby attire, pants/skirts/shirts, even winter wear, like mittens, scarves and hats, clothing being made - sewing machines/knitting needles - as long as you feature an article of clothing, we'd love for you to share your card/project in the gallery. 

I draw inspiration from one of the summer jackets I own. I used stamps and dies by Altenew. I begun with stamping the florals and after adding detail with coloring stencils I then then used the dies to used to cut masks out of masking paper. I adhered the masks on top of my stamped flowers and then inked the background navy blue. I love the white edge that this technique leaves around the images! I used a hexagon die from my stash (brand is forgotten, sorry) to pop some of the background up and adhered the sentiment + one branch on top of the hexagon. I quite like how this turned out! I hope you do too! I look forward seeing what you'll create for us. 



I'd like to join:



 

1 comment:

Marina said...

What an original idea! And it looks great! Love the stitched panel.