Followers

Thursday 28 September 2023

New Challenge at Time Out with Free Digital Image!


Hi friends!

We have our annual special challenge at Time Out where we want to acknowledge not only cancer but all chronic illnesses that affect us and/or our loved ones... Greetings of friendship and support are so important during such hard times of life.  

Our sponsor Jane's Doodles has generously donated a free digital image for us all to use. It's not mandatory to use the image for the challenge, but we'll love to see what you come up with if you decide to use it! Notice how these cute critters have ribbons on their chests? I decided to color my ribbons pink for breast cancer awareness. 

The sentiment stamps from Concord & 9th were perfect for showing support and standing by a friend in need. 

My card is very simple: I've printed out the digi, colored the image with Copics and stamped the sentiments. I cut a quick mask to ink a pink hill for my critters to stand on. Two die cut small hearts and gold splatters embellish the card. 

I hope to see you joining us at Time Out! 

All the challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration HERE



 

4 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the way you used the digi, Nonni. You know I love those white shirts and I love the splatters and hearts that you've added with that most perfect sentiment.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

So beautiful, Nonni. Love how beautifully you have used Jane's image. Hugsxx Deepti

Bobby said...

Beautiful job of coloring the images, Nonni. It is wonderful of Time Out to acknowledge and support those going through difficult health issues.

Kate said...

A beautiful image, beautifully coloured as always and a perfect sentiment! Love your signature spattering and those floating pink hearts are just the right touch! Cool way to ground these critters too!
Hugs, Kate!