Followers

Thursday 2 February 2023

New Challenge at Time out!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for Time Out Challenges where we for the next fortnight have a very special photo challenge for you -we are CASEing a card by superstar Gina K! She is also a sponsor of our challenge. All challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration HERE


I made my card with the rainbow color scheme and white flowers theme from her card in my mind. I cut strips of card stock for the background and heat embossed a white Gina K/ Hero Arts collaboration image on top. I added a store bought Finnish sentiment and basically that was it! :) Super quick card. I originally had a very artsy sponged and water colored card in mind but unfortunately time was an issue lol! I'm quite happy with this quick make!

Now it's your turn to take Time Out and craft. I look forward seeing your projects in the gallery! 



 

8 comments:

Quillish said...

Wow, Nonni! Love your idea, so cool and so beautifully CASEd. And I am thinking what a great way when you don't want to color. Hugs <3

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just loe your stripy rainbow background and that fabulous embossed cascade of flowers on top of it. I am going to have to CASE your CASE!

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... aren't you clever! Love the rainbow in the striped background... simple and yet so effective!

cm said...

Gorgeous!
hugs~c

Kate said...

A great case Nonni! That white embossed image looks amazing atop the rainbow stripes, love it!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a beautiful card Nonni, Love the rainbow colored stripes. I really like how you have CASE-ed Gina. Hugsxx Deepti

Bobby said...

I'm glad you find making paper stripes fast, Nonni. It takes me forever to pick out the right colors. Yours blend beautifully and make a great background for the embossed flowers.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow! What a clever take on Gina's card! I love the white embossing!