Followers

Sunday 19 February 2023

Card for Challenges


 Hello friends!

I'm here to share a quick card I made for Altenew February Inspiration Challenge along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss It.  I was inspired by a Youtube video tutorial you can find HERE. Also at Instagram Enna has made cards like this and gives detailed instructions in her posts. 

I used an Altenew 3d embossing folder for this card. I used Brushos as my watercolor and various sizes of black markers for background (only cheap ones! I did not want to ruin my black Copic marker!). The background turned out good and even the markers survived... But it was a bit streaky so I ended up giving it extra shine with my Wink of Stella pen.  That worked well! The die cut sentiment is by Picket Fence and I finished the card with lots of paint splatter. I kind of liked the card better before the gold splatters but oh well! They are there now lol! :) 

Thank you for popping by. 



2 comments:

Gerrina said...

It is a stunning one! Enjoy the weekend!

Carol L said...

This is so elegant and such a wonderful card with those beautiful flowers against the black background! The technique you used is amazing and so are the results! Gorgeous!