Followers

Monday 6 February 2023

Card for Challenges

 Hi friends!

I'm here with a quick post to share a card I made some challenges in mind. I was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches  and the new challenge at  The Flower Challenge is to use your latest stash. This is my first time using the amazing Spellbinder dies I eyed for months before buying them before Christmas... And now it's the first time they saw some card stock! Therefore sharing also at NBUS Challenge #47. The blue color palette is inspired by Simon Says Stamp Instagram Challenge. Also sharing at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge with the love theme. Allsorts challenge is an AG challenge with an "I love..."-option. This is an "I love you"-type of card! :) 

The sentiment stamp is by SSS and the plaid paper is by Lawn Fawn. Hope you like and thank you for popping by! 








10 comments:

TK said...

Very pretty florals, it's easy to see why you had them eyed for so long! Soft floral colors, and that plaid, very pretty indeed

I Card Everyone said...

Nonni, I'm so happy you brought your sweet Spellbinders' die-cut florals to play at The Flower Challenge! You'll surely be crazy about the abundance of flowers you get from one crafty sitting - loving your arrangement! I am over the moon about the grey leaves! x
=]

Pia S said...

I love the gorgeous die cut flowers and your use of plaid papers in neutra colors. Lovely!

Pauline C said...

Very stylish card Nonni - love the fabulous flower dies and they look stunning in this beautiful classy colour palette. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline xx

Jen Timko said...

Your plaid combination is fantastic and those flowers are wonderful. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love this bouquet of beautiful flowers! And I love how you mixed these pretty plaids. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Darnell said...

Hi Nonni! It ages since I've talked to you! I love the design you created with this beautiful bouquet and how you enhanced it with the pretty plaids and that's a great font on the love sediment, too. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Darnell

Kate said...

I am playing with this exact set at the moment Nonni, though I'm still only at the cutting stage - so much fun cutting and colouring these gorgeous blooms! I absolutely love this colour combo! Love the mix of plaids! Cute sentiment too! Hugs, Kate!

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous card! I love it!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful card, Nonni. Perfect choice of papers to compliment those lovely posies. So glad you played along at the Flower Challenge.