Followers

Saturday 28 January 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
I'm here sharing my DT card for Inkspirational where we for the next fortnight are inspired by this amazing moodboard:


You could use al photos or just one photo/ some photos as your starting point. In our challenge blog HERE you'll find lots of more DT inspiration and all the challenge details!

I went with the color palette of brown, cream and reds and chose hearts as my motives. The big die cut hears are made with a Simon Says stamp die, sentiments also by SSS. Small dies are Winnie and Walter and the slimline die is by Marianne Design. I apologize for the awful colors of this photo, I assure you it's a cute card IRL... Lighting situation of winter Finland where not working for my advance in this one!!

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us!

I'll play along at 

 





 

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I just love your pretty heart die cuts Nonni and the chocolate framing around your panel. A beautiful layout with the smaller hearts floating over your card! Julia xx

Marlena M. said...

Nonni this is GORGEOUS! Love the way you arranged this~

cm said...

Swooning over your card, Nonni! The floral hearts, the colours, the design...everything is in perfect 'love message' harmony! Awesome inspiration for our moodboard challenge!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

I like how the hearts aren't just sold hearts but has this lovely cut out pattern. And the colors, just like cakes and chocolates, make the card look extra sweet. Beautifully designed.