Followers

Saturday 12 December 2020

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for Inkspirational where we have a very currant word prompt for you:


I've used cute mitten and hat stamps from W+9, Joy Crafts die cut snowflakes and a simple sentiment from Winnie and Walter (sadly no longer in business) in my card. I quite like the cheerful color scheme this card has! I used Copics for coloring the hats and mittens. 

Please head on over to our challenge blog for more DT inspiration and all the challenge details! 






 

3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous colors Nonni!

Pia S said...

Such a cheerful card with lots of bold, happy colors! Love your play with the white pen for detailing.

Marina said...

So grateful to have this gorgeous card in real life! The attention to detail is fabulous.