Followers

Saturday 26 December 2020

New Challenge at Inkspirational!

 


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for Inkspirational Challenge where we want you to be inspired by something in your home!


Above you'll see the card that I made... And below is the inspiration! I love this Vanilla Fly print that I've framed, it's one of my favorite hanged art pieces! I didn't have any bird stamps that I wanted to use but a SSS Beautiful Butterflies set from my pile of "new stamps" was calling my name! Love the sentiments in this set too and the butterflies are so pretty you could just stamp them black and white and call it a day!! I did add coloring with my Altenew markers this time to mimic the colors in my Vanilla Fly print. 



This will sadly be my last challenge as a DT member of Inkspirational. I've belonged to this group for more than 6 years (if I remember correctly!) and now it's time for me to move on. I'd like to thank our leader Marina and all the DT members for offering me such inspiring company over these many years! I will certainly miss being in this team and let's see what the future will bring!

I'd like to join:
Stamping Sensations: Anything With Wings

Thanks for popping by. xxx 



6 comments:

Pia S said...

I was a bit surprised to see butterflies on your card, until I realized you had cased a framed print. Now I can clearly see the connection. I love both the print and your card. You’ll be missed at ink, good luck with everything.

brenda said...

Two delightful creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lindsey said...

Such a beautiful card - I like it at least as much as the print you were inspired by! And sad to see you leaving Ink - your creativity will be missed!

Linby said...

A beautiful card and I also love your inspiration print. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

pinky said...

Beautiful fresh design, love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Marina said...

I love the richness of colour on these butterflies - I don't think you've ever made a card that wasn't totally beautiful and we will miss your designs gracing our blog at Inkspirational. Thank you Nonni!