Followers

Thursday 17 December 2020

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for Time Out Challenges where we have this fun monochrome photo to inspire you:


All the details about the challenge along with more DT inspiration in our challenge blog HERE! Play along and you could be joining us as guest designer. This time our GD is the talented Vicky and I just love the festive card she made for us!

In my card I've used a new SSS Poinsettia stamp (the sentiment is from the same big stamp, it pops out from the centre, love it!!) combined with a old PTI snowflake die, once a gift from our lovely Time Out boss Sandie and one of my favorite dies for Christmas ever! I went with the monochrome feel of the photo and tried to add also shine and sparkle from the heat embossing and rhinestones. Hope you like and thanks for popping by! 

I'd like to join:
The Flower Challenge: Add Embellishments







 

10 comments:

sandie said...

Gosh I don't remember that die! But it works perfectly here and great it has a space for the sentiment. I just love how you used the poinsettia in the background and what a fab colour card base x

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that die with the poinsettia background!! Simply AMAZING!

brenda said...

A very elegant creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our December theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

B x

Gerrina said...

This is so beautiful; elegant and festive! Great how you used the whole card and stil it gives a serene feel'! Hugs Gerrina

Inkami said...

The elegant poinsettia is such a pretty backdrop for the snowflake, you've definitely nailed the monochrome theme.

Mervi said...

Upeaa ja tyylikästä!
Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Chocolate Baroque haasteessa.
Hyvää Joulua;-))m

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is truly gorgeous, Nonni. I have the snowflake version of this stamp. It just arrived. I love the shiny embossing and the monochromatic color scheme. Just wonderful. Merry Christmas and much hope in the New Year.

Pia S said...

This looks luxurious! A very classy design, and you captured the colors of the photo beautifully.

Bobby said...

So simple and beautiful, Nonni. I love the touch of rhinestones. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Linby said...

Love the dimension and background on your card, a great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.