Followers

Saturday 28 November 2020

New Challenge at Inkspirational!

 


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at Inkspirational where we are inspired by this cute Christmas pic below:


I made a Christmas card for my "soon to be a cat owner"- friend. I'm a bit worried she will guess that this card is for her when she sees this... But I hope she will still enjoy holding the card in her hands after it has arrived to it's destination! The cute kitten image is a digi by Mo Manning.

Please head on over to our challenge blog for more DT inspiration and all the challenge details! 





4 comments:

nancy littrell said...

OMG..so cute and your friend will love her Christmas card. TFS Hugs...Nancy

Pia S said...

The image is darling and it is perfect for our theme this fortnight. And I love the addition of the silver stars on the background. I don’t think it matters to have seen the card online, it always feels special to receive one you recognize and a card is always even more beautiful irl.

Marina said...

Fabulous! You have added so much with your own touches of snowflakes and splatters.

cottagerca said...

Beautiful presentation. I like your style of photography backdrop. I will have to try this with my own prop's.