Followers

Saturday 7 September 2024

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!

We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational and this time I had the honors of choosing our theme. I chose "Make Your Mark" -we want to see you adding color to your stamped images or die cuts with markers, water color, pencils, inks... Lots of options. For example coloring stencils will do too or inking your die cuts for added dimension. 

I chose the good old "coloring stamped images with markers" and colored in a cute Waffle Flower flower with Copics and colored pencils. I found a dry embossed panel from my stash and used that as a base for the fanel.. And stamped a sentiment by Garden Favorites sentiments by Spellbinders. I thought this sentiment matched the large flower well. I kept my card pretty CAS this time!

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 

I'd like to join:
The Flower Challenge: Include a Stamped Flower


Stamping Sensations: Anything Goes

We Love Stamping: Handcoloured image


 

12 comments:

  1. What gorgeous depth of color you achieved with your Copics, pencils and ink Nonni! That floral stem is beautiful! Love how you embossed just behind the flower on your white panel to leave space for that lovely sentiment! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is gorgeous, Nonni, and I love the partially embossed panel to give room for the wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your colouring of this image. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely rich coloured flower Nonni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really stood out to me in the gallery over at The Flower Challenge. I just had to come over and see it - love your coloring on that flower. I also really like the particial embossed panel in the background and the sentiment. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing over at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful rich colours, expertly done, and the highlights are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really gorgeous bloom Nonni, really pops against the white background, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very striking design - beautiful. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nonni, your expertise and creativity with copics + pencils dazzles every time. Your flower is lovely, eye-catching and all-around wonderful. Fabulous inspiration for our challenge!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, Nonni! Your depth of color is amazing! How I love your stamped flower and the partially embossed panel sets it off beautifully. We're so glad you joined us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Juhlava kukkakortti sopii moneen tilaisuuteen, upea!
    Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Stamping haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always a happy sigh from me when I view your coloring skills Nonni! This is incredibly pretty~

    ReplyDelete