Followers

Thursday 26 September 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out, where we have one of our Inspired by Words challenges for you.The quote for your inspiration is:


'As long as autumn lasts, I shall not have hands, 
canvas and colors enough to paint the beautiful things I see'
Vincent Van Gogh

You could be inspired by the whole quote or just use one word or some words as your starting point. Using only words like "hands" or "canvas" can take your card to a very different direction than making an autumn inspired card! 




Our wonderful sponsor is Poppy StampsThey're generously offering a $20 store credit to our challenge winner, chosen by the DT. Our winner also gets called to guest design in an future challenge and this time we are joined by Deborah Wheeler of Deborah's Crafty Blog. Do not miss any of the challenge details,  Deborah's elegant card or any DT inspiration, click HERE! 

I've made a fall inspired shaker card with a large maple leaf die from Concord and 9th. The background is an alcohol ink + foil background and my shaker elements are pretty sparkly too... So this card has a lot of shine! 

I hope to see you playing a long at Time Out, I look forward seeing what you'll create! Happy crafting! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nonni! Love the alcohol inked background with the foiling (been meaning to try this for ages)! The shaker aperture and lovely sparkly elements was a stroke of genius IMO - love it! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the depth created by the AI and the gorgeous sparkly bling!

    ReplyDelete