Followers

Saturday 21 September 2024

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!

We have a very fun and unique challenge for you at Inkspirational for the next fortnight: Headwear! Here's what our fabulous Ink boss lady Carol says about the challenge:

"Ideas galore for this challenge: fashionable toppers, seasonal necessities, sports requirements, ceremonial headdresses, costume decoration - and so much more. If it goes on your head, it goes in our gallery."

I look forward seeing what you'll create!

I made my card with Honey Bee Stamps hat die and combined it with a sentiment from Altenew. I'm pretty happy about the CAS design but keep wondering if the amount of hats should have been more or less lol! I just couldn't decide and went with 6 hats in the end... But how about 7 hats and a sentiment in the place of an eight hat?!? Or 5 hats and a sentiment in the place of an sixth hat?!? Hmm!! Let me know what you think!

 

4 comments:

  1. I just went over to Ink to see what was happening and I saw this FABULOUS card. What a great design. I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful die cut hat Nonni - and a pretty design with just one colored and the rest in white with a fabulous sentiment! - I might have gone with just the one pretty hat in the bottom right with the sentiment! (super CAS!) Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've selected a beautiful hat to showcase - and doing so 6 times - with one in colour - is perfect! Talk about an eye-catching design. I'm swooning over the coloured hat..it really is lovely! Awesome inspiration for our challenge, as always!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete