Followers

Saturday 8 June 2024

Reminder for the current challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!

I'm here with a reminder card for our challenge at Inkspirational! For still about one week, our inspiration is "Frame". Make sure to check out the challenge post with lost of DT inspiration and linky for your cards HERE. There's already beautiful inspiration from our players in the gallery too!


I decided to play with my Waffle Flower Postage Collage die, matching stencils and stamps and pair them with some dog stamps that I had in my stash (sorry, no idea of the maker of these, the package has gone missing and they are old!). In the background I used a Funky Fossil stencil and white pigment ink. Hope you like and thank you for popping by! 



 

5 comments:

cm said...

Nonni, I'm head-over-heels in love with your card! The framed stamps with the pups and postage images are a fabulous combination; a wonderfully inspiring showcase of frames; a wonderfully delightful card to brighten someone's day!
hugs~c

Marina said...

I would find it very difficult to put all those stamps together but you've done in perfectly! This is a really fun card and I love the fresh colours and the curvy sentiment.

LeAnne said...

This is so cute! I actually have this set, too, and I don't remember where it's from either! But it looks adorable on your postage stamps!

Marlena M. said...

FABulous!!!

Carol said...

I love this use of the postage dies! I have that dog set and use it from time to time. Inkadinkadoo made it. You have inspired me to make something new with my postage sets!