Followers

Sunday 20 September 2020

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
Very sorry to be one day late with my DT card for the new "Day" challenge at Inkspirational but better late than never I guess! I've used a Waffleflower image that has many things related to a fall day in it... But I've turned my card into a Christmas card by adding a Christmas sentiment! You tell me if it was a crazy idea or not! I just had this Christmas sentiment that I knew would be the perfect size and then I just tried to add a lot of red + some snow in the form of paint splatters. :) 


I'd like to join:
Stamping Sensations: The Great Outdoors

Please head on over to Inkspirational challenge blog for all the challenge details and more DT inspiration! 



 

5 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful deep colours on your pretty card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Great Outdoors' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

You could also link to the A/G option of our first challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/

B x

Pia S said...

It said winter to me as soon as I saw it, so had to look closer to see the autumnal side of it. I think the image works for both seasons, the colors make a big difference and your splattter makes good looking snow. Exquisite coloring!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marlena M. said...

STUNNING, as always Nonni! I love the way you use color~

Marina said...

I love it! Such richness of colour and yes, the colours, splatter and (I guess!) sentiment, make it perfect for Christmas.