Followers

Monday 14 September 2020

Card for Challenges!

 HI friends!

I'm here with a quick post with a floral card for some challenges! I had my 40th birthday some weeks ago and I received this beautiful Altenew stamp from my crafty friend Milla and it's definitely a new favorite! I loved coloring this image with a combo of Copic and Altenew markers (sets D and E)! Thank you so much Milla! xxx

I'd like to join:

Altenew September Inspiration Challenge


Stamping Sensations: The Great Outdoors


Simon Says Monday Challenge: Use your favorite stamp


6 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely contrast of colour against the grey of the leaves, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our September themes at Stamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges.

B x

Pia S said...

Great job on the shading and I like how you colored some of the leaves grey, nice effect.

Dora said...

Beautiful card with these flowers.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Claire said...

This is lovely Nonni - so pretty and beautifully coloured. Happy 40th!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful floral display. Thank you for joining us in our ‘The Great Outdoors' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Mervi said...

Upeaa värienhallintaa, kaunis kortti.
Kiitos kun olet mukana
We Love Chocolate Baroque haasteessa;-))m