Followers

Thursday 4 July 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!

 


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out where we have a theme challenge for you for the next fortnight! The theme is "Seeing Stars". 


Picket Fence Studios generously sponsors our challenge with a $25 coupon to our winner. Our winner also gets called to guest design for us in the future and this time our talented GD is Simeen! You can check out Simeen's fun star shaker card in Instagram HERE

I realized I didn't have much star stamps or dies that would have inspired me! I found some star patterned paper and wanted to play with that instead. I decided to die cut letters from the paper to use the star theme in a very subtle and less obvious way. In addition to the stars, the paper had a pattern that reminded me of honeycomb pattern and there I got the idea to make my card Bee-themed. So stars and bees! :) The bee stamp comes from Funky Fossil designs and the letter dies are from Marianne Design. 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us at Time Out Challenges!

I'd like to join:

Seize the Birthday: Add a Star



Cardz 4 Guys: Anything Masculine Goes



 



11 comments:

  1. Aww...soo cute! I love your idea of using the pattern paper for your words Nonni. A Bee'Day card... perfect 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card Nonni! The cute pattern paper is a great find and your little bee is the perfect finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely sweet card Nonni! I love that you were inspired by the patterned paper to include a bee - and what a magnificent specimen he is! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! My whole living room is decorated in BEES! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such great patterned paper and love it used for letters! So creative and fun, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was tickled to see this card in the gallery at Seize the Birthday after spotting it over on IG. Love your creativity and as I said before, the letters look wonderful. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card using die cuts and popping up on the sentiment to give it more dimension. thanks for sharing your creation with us at C4Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with our "anything goes" challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!! You nailed our masculine challenge with these stars and single bee!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G

    ReplyDelete
  9. The patterned sentiment adds a festive feel to your card, Nonni, and that Bee is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great way to incorporate stars into your project and a fab masculine make. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete