Followers

Thursday 18 July 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!



Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at Time Out where we challenge you to be "On Vacation"! As you can see from the badge this can go to many, many directions... And our challenge blog is filled with beautiful DT samples from our regular DT members and our very talented guest Claire. Our sponsor this time is Varada Sharma with a generous $25 coupon to her store! 

Don't miss any of the inspiration or challenge details, click HERE.

I used dies and sentiment stamp from Honey Bee Stamps with scraps of patterned paper. I even found pretty good paper for sand and sea in my stash! I tore the sea paper edge to look like foamy waves touching the sand. 

This was a quick make so I didn't ink any of the die cut edges this time. I do like how sharp this looks but I can't wait to see how the die cuts will look a bit more shaded next time!

I'd like to join:

Die Cut Divas for July: Add some glitter (glittery Sticles in the sunglasses)
Snippets Playground: All dies are cut from snippets of paper



I hope to see you joining us at Time Out! Thank you for popping by! xxx





 

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant scene Nonni - fabulous die cutting and arrangement! I can almost feel the warmth of the sun on me and the squelchy sand between my toes as memories come flooding back of my youth! Hugs Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nonni! I love the composition of your card. The pattern paper you used are just perfect for it, also the colors and patterns you used including the torn edge wave crash froth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a warm, beachy feeling this evokes! Love the papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card showing a day at the beach! Die cutting is always a good way of using up snippets.
    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great snippets card Nonni! It's such a happy card with the beach scene. Love it!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have guessed this was a quick make Nonni - it's gorgeous! I saw these dies on HB Stamps...very tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a perfect summer vacation place! Thanks for playing along our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic vacation card Nonni! I love all those wonderful elements that make me wish I was lying on a beach somewhere warm and sunny! If only!!! :) Love it! I hope you have a good week! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card so much, Nonni, and of all the beach scene stamps I have, none are as favorite as these that I do not have! You made such a great choice here. I love everything abut this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous beach scene Nonni (wish I was laying there on the pretty beach blanket!) everything's right at hand: hat, book, flips, umbrella - love the torn edge on the water! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you made the sea and sand. The beach equipment elements are fun and it's perfectly splattered (as always!) .

    ReplyDelete
  12. It all starts with a background and yours is terrific with the patterned paper and torn edge, Nonni. I love the layout of all your little beach items.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on being on vacation - all you need for a day on the beach. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the July challenge of adding glitter. Arlene with Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete