Followers

Thursday 12 October 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for our new challenge at Time Out! For the next fortnight we want to see projects with Vintage feel. In my honest opinion I didn't 100% succeed with the vintage feel... But I tried!! 



My inspiration was Vintage Christmas Ornaments... But the light colors makes them look a little bit modern after all lol. The dark background colors and dark silver sparkly card stock for leaves and ornaments do have a vintage feel though. I used a slightly sparkly embossing powder for the poinsettia pattern in the ornaments.The background is inked to create an ombre feel. I also splattered some shiny silver water color on top of everything. I do like all the subtle shine in the card from the dark glitter card, shiny splatters and sparkly embossing powder!

Many of the products used are by Hero Arts so I'll enter the Stay Crafty With a Blog Named Hero October challenge: Holiday. HA products used: Poinsettia Flowers Bold Prints background stamp, Bulb Ornament Infinity Dies, Holly Berries Stamp and Cut XL Dies. 

Sentiment is by Waffle Flower and the tiny poinsettias are Memory box dies. 


I'll also enter:


Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details! 

 

10 comments:

Kate said...

I adore your vintage ornaments Nonni! Such lovely details in the rest of the card too and how lovely is that sentiment - brings everything together! Love it! Hugs, Kate!

Linby said...

I see vintage ornaments and they look lovely. Thanks for using our option theme at Allsorts this week.

Ellibelle said...

Such wonderful colors and beautifully designed card, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts this week!

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... I love, love, love this card. The fade to black background is wonderful, and the ornaments are perefect!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your take on "vintage" with this beautiful card, Nonni. I think it absolutely works. Your background is gorgeous. The sentiment is a bit modern, but hey! Creative license! I love it.

brenda said...

Lovely take on the theme with Vintage ornaments, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Upea kortti ja hienostunut värimaailma.
Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessani;-))m

Deepti Aggarwal said...

I love your Vintage Christmas Ornaments, Nonni. You have done an awesome job with Vintage theme. Love it totally. Hugsxx Deepti

Bobby said...

The ink blended background gives a moody feel to your card, Nonni, and it lets the lovely ornaments shine in all their silvery goodness.

Essie said...

this is a really pretty card--love your color palette! thanks so much for joining us for our Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero!