Followers

Saturday 1 April 2023

Inkspirational Challenges Reminder!

 Hi friends!

I'm here to remind you of our current challenge at Inkspirational where we have a very inspiring moodboard for you, have a look:


I chose the turqouise eggs and magnolia/apple tree branches (don't really know if they are that but that's my interpretation lol!) as my starting point. I created an oval mask with an oval die to create the turqouise "base" for my stamped (and masked) branch. I also splattered some gold paint to make my "egg" match the ones in the photo even better. After inking the background I removed the masks and colored the branch image with Copics.  The sentiment is simply stamped and means something like "joy and light for you" in Finnish language. 

The branch is by Clearly Besotted stamps and it is a very old stamp in my stash... In the beginning of March I chose 4 old stamp sets I wanted to work with in March (I used random.org for choosing, it was quite fun!) and this stamp was one of the four -perfect for this challenge! :) In addition to this stamp I only managed to work with one other of the four sets that random.org chose for me... Actually my previous Ink card used the Waffle Flower stamps was the second one! Anyway -I'll need to make those 2 remaining randomly chosen stamp sets work for me in April because I didn't reach my goal in March lol! :) Luckily this is my own game so I can bend the rules. :) 

Make sure to head on over to our challenge blog for lots of more DT inspiration and all the challenge details. 




2 comments:

Marina said...

I like your game! Great way to challenge yourself and get more out of your stash. This is a lovely card and I really like the oval masked background.

Marlena M. said...

This is gorgeous Nonni; oh how I love that blue set behind the stunning florals. How original to use a game to inspire you; that's so fun!