Followers

Thursday 30 March 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!

Hello friends!

I'm here with my DT card for the new Time Out Challenge where we have a photo for you to be inspired by! There's so much to draw inspiration from in this photo and we look forward seeing your creations. Please head on forward to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration. Our winner wins a voucher to Doodlebug store and also gets called to guest design in a future challenge. This time our GD is the very talented Toni from Frankie Helps Craft. Do leave her some love!


In my card I was inspired by the wreath and the yellow flowers. I've done quite a bit of stamping with some simple masking with stamps from Create a Smile. I've colored the images with Copics, added some white gel pen and some gems... And that's the card! Oh I did draw a frame with a multiliner. I love this look and should remember to do it more often lol! 

I'd like to join:

Thank you for popping by! 


7 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... love the cherry blossoms!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a great take on the inspiration photo, Nonni. Fabulous images and your wonderful signature coloring make for a beautiful piece of art.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card! Your card screams Spring and your colouring is perfect!

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... I keep coming back to this card every time I stop at the site to comment. I just love it... the design, the colors, the coloring. Just fab.

Nonni said...

You are so sweet Elizabeth, thank you so much! Means a lot! xxx

Gerrina said...

That is a beautiful contrast with the two colours of the flowers; what a great idea! Hugs, Gerrina

Bobby said...

I love your combination of pink and yellow flowers, Nonni. Beautifully colored too.