Followers

Monday 4 July 2022

New Challenge at AAA Birthday!


Hi friends!

It's time for a new monthly challenge at AAA Birthday. For the month of July we have a fun and unique theme for you: "Where In the World" would you want to celebrate your birthday?!?


I've never visit tropic places or a jungle... So I chose a tropic/jungle theme for my birthday card! The leave stamps and dies are from Altenew, the frame die is by Hero Arts and sentiment by Stampendous. Love how gold and turqouise look together! 

Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge information and lots of more DT inspiration. I look forward seeing what you'll create! 





 

2 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

I like the backyard jungle, not the real ones with all the creepy animals ;-) love your card though and I can see why you'd like to go

Jane said...

Such a fantastic idea Nonni. I've never been anywhere tropical either, would love to see the vibrant colours of the flora and fauna there though. Maybe add it to my bucket list for my 80th!!!