Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2022

More GD cards for Picket Fence Studios!

 

Hi friends!
I'm back with more GD cards for Picket Fence Studios July Release. The first one is a one layer scene card! It's been a while that I've made something like this. I used Slimline Tall Christmas Tree stencil and cut myself a mountain stencil with Scene Building dies: Mountains. I used a random circle die from my stash for the sun and finished the card with a sentiment from Fancy Life Events stamp set. The inks I used were mostly distress inks. I also splattered some white paint on top of the whole scene for a more wintry look. 


In my second card I wanted to play with the beautiful new die, Opulent Negative Strip die. It makes an elegant background and I chose to pair it with Vintage Apple stamp + die (by the way in a great sale right now!!). I colored the apple with Copics and it's actually more like a plum this time... I think that works too! The sentiment comes from the This Rain Will Pass stamp set and I've used the coordinating die too. Hope you like and thanks for popping by!


I'd like to join:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Make your own background

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats on your GD, your cards are both so pretty! Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping with the second one, the apple looks so striking on that impressive double diecut panel even if a bit dark, but with this hot sun it has definitely got a tan :D

HilaryJane said...

Two beautiful cards, they are both brilliantly showcase those products. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at we love stamping this month xx

brenda said...

Two beautifully inked and stamped cards, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping July challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Todella upeat ja vaikuttavat kortit.
Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Stamping haasteessa;-))m

Jeanne H said...

Lovely cards, especially the 2nd one...so elegant.